Gagan Gad, Gaganbawada
From Gaganbawada bus stand, two roads can be split in two directions. One of the roads goes to Karul Ghat and one road leads to Bhuibawada Ghat. Gaganagad is the middle point between these two ghats. In order to keep an eye on these two ghats, it was built in the 12th century, Shivaji Maharaj took this fort in 1658. From the village there is a road leading to the base of Gaganagad. The guarding walls of the fort can be seen at some places. During his early penance days Shri Gagangiri Maharaj settled in a cave known as Garbhagiri near the fort and perfected his tantrik techniques. Now there is a temple of Gurudatta and ashram of devotees of Shri Gagangiri Maharaj. During Datta jayanti, a large number of devotees visit the place and it is one of the main festivals of Gaganbawada town.